Our services to transform your assets life cycles with Circular Supply Chain Innovations
LUP Global takes a proactive approach to Asset Disposal Management and Sustainable CAPEX Procurement. We work with our clients on a long-term basis to really understand your needs and requirements to help enhance and promote circular economy frameworks and methodologies. We work together with some of the world’s leading experts in Circular Economies to understand and promote best practice and share knowledge, with respect to Intellectual Property (IP) at all times. Through our global network of ancillary service partners, and us ourselves being leading experts in Supply Chain Management, with over 100 years of combined industry experience, we have considered all aspects in terms of Asset or Waste Disposal Management in order to best re-distribute or re-allocate your unused assets or waste.
Our Services include :
- Proactive Asset Disposal Management, including Sustainable Capex Procurement,
- Supply Chain Coaching and Consulting (from Business and Supply Chain Strategies, Procurement – Sustainable and Ethical Sourcing, improved Forecasting and Inventory Management, through to Green and Reverse Logistics).
Our Ancillary Service partners can :
- MOVE – transport your unused assets or waste once we have connected to the ideal Buyer
- INSURE – provide the necessary insurances, or review your existing policies, to minimise any associated business risks for the sale of second hand assets or waste
- FINANCE – helping support any Capital Expenditure investments required to Procure the necessary second hand equipment – all to enable the circular economy framework
Proactive Asset Life Cycle Management
- Equipment audit
- LUP’s proposal
- Unused assets strategy: identification of your unused assets, timetable for renewal, identification of potential buyers
- LUP enables complete anonymity and confidentiality of the seller for the sale of your second hand assets to buyers
- Identification of your Capital Expenditure needs and requirements
- Identification of potential spare parts from second hand equipment
- LUP will source you sustainable assets through our global network with the full Supply Chain expertise, all the while maintaining strict confidentiality for your sustainable assets as the buyer
Supply Chain Coaching and Consulting
LUP provides solutions for your supply chain in order to make it more sustainable
- Sustainable and Ethical Procurement & Sourcing
- Improved Forecasting and Inventory Management
- Green and Reverse Logistics (capacity optimisation and utilisation)
- Insurance, to mitigate any associated risks with the selling of your unused assets
- International and local Freight, for the movement of your unused assets
- Finance, for Capital Expenditure Equipment and Asset Purchases
Pana BarbounisCEO, Pana Organics “Well – can you get more efficient and pragmatic- amazing in-depth knowledge on process and logistics / surpasses anyone we have ever dealt with. SOPs introduced company have set up the Panaorganisation for the future, mitigating risk and exposure : brilliant. LUP Global’s expertise on International Freight is extremely valuable and beneficial/ resulting in further efficiencies.. Very Process driven. Loved by all the Pana Team.”
Founder, Awake By Five AM
“It was a privilege to work with Noreen, the Founder of LUP to assist me in building our business. Her passions and enthusiasm are empowering to allow me to focus on what matters. We reached out to LUP Global to understand the broader Supply Chain drivers that directly follow on from the Sales process (which Awake By Five AM focus on). LUP’s holistic way of working, enabled us to consider and integrate social and sustainable business models into our own thinking. Through their ancillary service partners, we were also able to organise our Business Insurances the same day we got in touch with them, highlighting the excellent response times and true care for their clients requirements. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend LUP Global to any organisation that wants to truly consider sustainability across their Supply Chain.”.
Manager, Community Support Frankston
“LUP’s Consulting Services (previously Strategic Buyers Group) also enabled us to ensure we were running sustainably as a not-for-profit agency. With their assistance in developing and reviewing our organisational strategy, linking our operational tasks to high level strategic thinking with achievable and measurable outcomes, as well as creating a risk framework to help us make adequate assessments across the organisation, their broader business knowledge and desire to help drive true sustainable long-term outcomes has been a valuable contribution to CSF and how we operate today.
We look forward to continuing our relationship with LUP Global and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to partner with a truly social and ethical organisation that seeks to improve the way businesses engage not just for profits but for the greater social, community and environmental outcomes.”
Projects Cordinator, Pana Chocolate
“LUP Global were able to apply their skills and expertise to guide Pana Chocolate through building and streamlining our Inventory Management processes, creating efficiencies across the Operations and Production teams and the overall setup of our system. As a result, we were able to align our system with our internal processes, providing more timely and accurate information to key stakeholders.”
Procurement Specialist & CIPS Member
“I am writing to express my gratitude and admiration for LUP (previously Strategic Buyers Group). They provided nothing short than excellent guidance and a truly holistic and ethical approach to our supply chain function with a clear focus on procurement spend and processes? Because as we are a Non-for-profit Aged care facility these factors are paramount.
We now have a fantastic Purchase Order & Inventory System, Contracts register, Solid contract Terms & Conditions and an efficient and effective tender process. Their progress in such a brief time will provide us with many valuable business and ethical benefits for years to come. I highly recommend LUP and truly wish them all the best with their continued success.”
Administrative Assistant, Gippsland Conveyor Belting
“I am truly honoured to have had the chance to work with LUP Global. Their efficient and flexible approach to their work made working with their team an absolute pleasure. We enlisted LUP Global with their Ancillary Service Insurance Partners to review our company cars, travel, home and factory insurance policies, after purchasing our second office. A task we saw as confusing and daunting was made so simple and easy thanks to LUP Global and their trusted partners.
LUP Global and their Insurance partners were very efficient, accommodating and most importantly to us, approachable! Completing the review and presenting back to the business in under a fortnight. They made an exceptional effort to ensure the information they provided us was in an easy to understand format and took the time to go through complicated details with our team. Throughout the entire process, LUP Global and their Insurance partners consistently provided professional service, utilizing and respecting the resources available to them.
LUP Global’s Insurance Partners reviewed current cost, levels of cover, building insurances, and appropriate additional coverage.
This service was essential in the organisation and coming together of our second office! We enjoyed working with LUP Global and their Insurance partners, and highly recommend their services to any small business owners struggling to find the time to organise all your insurances in a one-stop-shop!”